Can I join!??

daniph1

Reaction score
I feel all stressed out in ttc! Hardly anyone I know is left! I have been ttc since Jan, BFP August, mc October, and feeling lonely and sad! love to you all xxx

Awww sorry you are feeling like this. Hope you get your BFP soon.

We are starting our adoption journey after 4 years of TTC and no IVF treatment option...

Good Luck x

Thank you lady! I have just posted a reply to your post!!!! If you need any advice feel free to pm me xxx

Welcome daniph, sorry you're down, were a good bunch in here, lots of support and good advice. I know what you mean about feeling lonely. But hun you're not alone, sending you a big hug :hug: pm me anytime Xxx

hello and welcome all the girls are lovely in here xxxx

Hey, welcome here everyone is very nice.

Welcome to LTTTC hunny were all a bit batty in here but can offer advice and support to you xxxx

Hey hun good to see you over here. I dont really go in ttc anymore but this section is great xxx

Hellooooo :wave:

I'm sorry your in here hun, any time you need us.....we are here xx

Hi Dani,
I was wondering what happened to you and thought i hadnt seen anything from yu for awhile.
I asked if I could join too a few weeks back.
They are lovely here, hope we all dont have to stay too long though.
Welcome hun, xxxx

Thank you so much ladies! Its weird, most of those I knew I knew have gone to tri one two and almost 3 and we r all stuck here! I feel out of touch in ttc and think I will feel more at home here!! Thank you so much! love to you all xxxx

Hi dani! *waves* I was in TTC with you for a while! Hope you're doing ok xxx

Hey Dani, I'm still here!

Had a mc in nov, so just been laying low for a while. I was thinking about you the other day. Hope ur ok chick?

xxx

Welcome Dani, the girls here are fab. Hope you are enjoying your weekend love gizzy xxx

Kred... I am soo sooo sorry! My heart is with you my angel! We r both here now lttc, we will get there! we must!!!! THank you ladies for being soooooo welcoming. I am 10dpo today, no symptoms, and craving chocolate so AF must be on her way! oh well who cares, its my bday tomorrow and I should be able to have a glass of wine next weekend whilst performing my santa act of wrapping presents! mwah xxx how u all feeling xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back