can i join you????

can

Reaction score
Hey im 14 weeks today and after two previous miscarriages I never thought id get here!! Hope this tri is more relaxing than tri 1!!!!!:)

Hi Can - congratulations and welcome!!

Can't guarantee this tri will be less stressful but we're all lovely and here to support!

Xx

Hello and welcome! Congratulations! Agree with Gem, on the whole it is far less stressful now we are this far! Enjoy x

Sent from my Nexus 7

Congrats you sound just like me lol. I'm 14 weeks after 2 miscarriages too still worrying like crazy x

Welcome to you both.. It's more relaxed here . But you do still worry lol.
Congratulations! :D
Xx

Massive congratulations and hello! :) x

Congratulations hun, I know first hand how much of a relief it is to get this far after miscarriage, really pleased for you :)

This tri has been so lovely, you hear the heartbeat and get another scan of baby, feel and see movements, symptoms improve and you get the excitement of being able to find out the gender (or not in my case-team yellow all way!) and buy cute little baby things! You will love it hun, I have! :)

Hope tri2 is a healthy and happy one for you xxx

Last edited:
thanks again everyone, finding it already more relaxing!!! Seems more real now as most people know or have guessed (Due to my already sizable bump!!) Hit such a low point after 2nd mc never thought id get here but finally clouds seem to be lifting

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back