Can I join you? X

stephttc

Reaction score
Hello tri 2 ladies

Well I've been in hiding now for about 5 months, after having mc in November I think I was slightly depressed!

I convinced my husband I needed a holiday and it seemed to do the trick - I came back pregnant!

I havnt posted in bfp announcements or tri 1 because I've been so nervous and had a rough ride up to 10 weeks with bleeding!

I'm now 14weeks and 3 days and ready to join you - if you'll have me

Steph xx

Oh, congrats! Sounds like a tough ride for you to get here. :)

Oh wow steph congratulations i often wanderd about how you were doing thats fab news hunxx

Aww bless you congrats and welcome x

Thanks ladies! Pleased to have gotten this far!!

Luckily for me the only problem I've had is the bleeding, no sickness etc! Feeling quite well now apart from sore boobs and constantly being on the loo!

Think my midwife is probably already sick of me - I think I might be the most apprehensive mtb tht she's got - worrying about everything lol xxx

Aww it does make you worry even more when youve had a mc, so pleased for you, hopefully as time goes on you will start to enjoy and not worry as muchxx

Welcome to tri 2, sorry you've had a wobbly start - I think lots of us have (I had bleeding too) Dont worry about worrying though as its completely normal x

Congratz! I hope the rest of your pregnancy goes smoothly! xx

Congratulations, here's hoping Tri 2 is kinder to you with less worrying xx

yay congrats and welcome!!:) xxx

Congrats to you!! I'm soon to be in tri 3 but I've found the forum and everybody on it really supportive and helpful. :Dxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back