can i have a moan?

mummy2b19

Reaction score
Ugh I've had enough today been and done mum's shopping for her with LO so my back is killing I'm so hot it's unreal I always said I would never complain about the nice weather but at 32 peeeks pregnant and I'm measuring 3 weeks bigger than that I'm so uncomfortable. Was on a ? To work tonight basically I ring at lunch they tell me if they need me. well today they wouldn't tell me if they needed me until 5:15 I start at 6 so I ha to organise child care just in case then they decide that they don't need me so I'm all ready for work baby is settled at mils house only for me to mess them around and not need them after all. Then tonight baby as moved up and is Sat right under my ribs so I'm constantly struggling for breath I'm dizzy because I'm animic but only just so mw won't give me iron and my blood pressure is stupidly low. I've got a pain in my side God only know what that's all about?? And OH is going to be late home because work is busy tonight apparently,and I hate going to bed before he is home I need my cuddles :(

Ok pointless rant over x

Oh dear! This weather is sooo hot and uncomfortable!
But some iron tablets from supermarket they're bout a £1. They should helps or u feel more awake/less urggggh.
Xx

Tapatalking. X

Ah huni, cool shower and just lie there with a window open.... And chill. Xxxxx

didnt know you could buy iorn tablets off to get sme today tjanks ladies x

Yh sell them everywhere, defo recommend if ur irons a bit low, soon as I started mine (I was using some, then had to have stronger from dr as I'm anaemic) started feeling a lot better. Makes ur poo black and STINK!! Lol but other than that lol xx

Tapatalking. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back