Can I get a buddy?

jaybay

Reaction score
This 2ww is going to drive me up a wall.

I'm 3dpo and just waiting and waiting.

6 dpo is when it starts to get exciting lol.

Well I bd 2 days before O, the day of O, and the day after. I confirmed O with temp and opk (I'm finding I don't like opks....anyone else?)

I'm really hoping this is my cycle. I'm trying not to get all wound up and am going to try my absolute hardest not to symptom spot (that includes possible IB bleeds/temp dips!)

Also I'm making myself wait until 13 dpo to test.

So cycle buddies come help me get through this 2ww!

Hiya I'm 4 dpo so I'll join you. In the ttc section there's quite a few of us under 'June cycle buddies' Come join in! We didnt bd as much as we should have, only every other day around ovulation. I also didn't get a positive opk, but I got a nearly positive. I'm feeling quite chilled out this month although I'm sure that wont last lol,good luck chick x x x :dust:

Hey girls how you feeling? I'm about 4-5dpo (I think) and am feeling dog tired. For the last 2 days I've done nothing but yawn! Max is down for a nap and I am trying to stop myself from joining him! xx

Hi there! I'm around 4dpo! Trying to find things to keep busy so the tww goes without me noticing!

I'm only 1dpo so a couple of days behind you xx

Thanks for replying everyone! If I can make it until 9 dpo, I will be fine. But I'm only 4 dpo now :/ and to be honest I'm feeling a little af-ish (sore hips and back) which is so strange.

I hope everyone's 2ww flies by!

Im currently 6po and very very tired! fingers crossed for everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back