Can I feel baby?!

Discussion in 'First Trimester' started by BlondeP, Jul 21, 2016.

1. BlondeP

BlondeP Well-Known Member

I'm totally convinced that I keep feeling the baby!!!! Is this possible? Also, I was showing at 10 weeks properly if that makes a difference, xxx

2. KateK

KateK Well-Known Member

It's very possible hun, though i'd be very inpressed with it being your first! It's hard to distinguish those first movements bit it definitely could be baby :) xxx

3. louise2610

louise2610 Well-Known Member

Highly unlikely BlondeP. X

4. BlondeP

BlondeP Well-Known Member

Thanks girls. It's definitely not kicks I feel... More like popping popcorn haha and brushing! Xxx

5. KateK

KateK Well-Known Member

Haha! You never know :) those first little flutters are pure magic.. It's lovely when you have one and just know it was 100% baby :) Hoping another couple of weeks and i'll be feeling something! xx

6. Maaaaaac

Maaaaaac Well-Known Member

I def thought i felt movements at aroubd 13-14 weeks but everyone told me it was unlikely, probably more like indigestion or something but i still believe i did, got different feelings from 15 weeks and def got kicks from 16 there was no mistaking it! Im not skinny by any means but i like to think im intune with my body and thats why i felt movements early :)