Can I do anything to help her?

hels

Reaction score
Hi, Charlotte is generally a really happy baby. During the day the only time she really cries is when she has wind. She can burp just fine after a feed, but she seems to get tummy ache then cries, but after a series of good 'farts' she settles well. She is pooing ok.
I just wondered if i could position her differently when i notice her getting like this, or do you give them anything for it?
Any advice?

braydon was like this but he was older but the HV sed so massage his tummy gentley around if u get wot i mean and to lift his legs up as if he was riding a bike lol

Hi again :)

Olivia is sometimes like this, HV said to rub tummy in clockwise direction (something about direction of the bowels?) and this does sometimes help her.

Sarah - didn't know about bicycle wheel motion - will try that as well

Lucy

I would get the legs and bend them up and them pull them back down and do this a few times slowly. Also the ride a bike thing. Do you know that when adults do a poo we sould do it with our legs raised up slightly on a box. I dont do this and dont know anyone who does but its supposed to be good for you. Anyway, back to the funnyfarm.

Hope he feels better soon

Laura,

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back