Can contractions start in your lower back

Lucyiwan12

Reaction score
Hi all

I seem to be getting a tighting as cross my lower back about every 20 mins could this be start of contractions

I don't know but fingers crossed :) x

Tapatalking. X

Tapatalking. X

Thanks I woke up at 4am with a tighting/pressure in my lower back it keeps coming and going about every 15 mins.... I'm hoping maybe it the start of things but no other real symptoms

I had mine in my back when I had my first he was back to back also x

Ive noticed my BHs are now also tightening my lower back aswell as bump. Noah seems so switch from back to back to then his side alot. Wonder if thats got anything todo with it! Xx

Tapatalking. X

Thanks I woke up at 4am with a tighting/pressure in my lower back it keeps coming and going about every 15 mins.... I'm hoping maybe it the start of things but no other real symptoms

Ooh certainly sounds like it... How are u feelin now are they still there?xx

Tapatalking. X

Tapatalking. X

Ooh certainly sounds like it... How are u feelin now are they still there?xx

Tapatalking. X

Hi they are still there definitely getting stronger but am still managing at home :) just walking around lots as it eases the pain but doesn't take it away :) hopefully he will come today

Yup - I got all my contractions in my back - that was how it started for me - good luck!

Good luck, glad this seems like this.is it for you. Stay at home as.long as you can xx

All my contractions were at the bottom of my back too! Good luck! :) xxx

tapatalking x

Thank you all for your replies they are definitely getting stronger not sure there getting longer going to time them again shortly?
Althought my waters haven't broken yet

ooh I feel a labour thread coming on! Lol
Have u got a gym ball to get bouncing on? Good luck xx

Tapatalking. X

Hi hun, I do think its the start of things for you. My friend had her baby 6 months ago, and i was speaking to her yesterday and she was telling me that contraction pains for her were in her back. Good luck!! xx

Thank you all for your replies getting tightens round front and back now :) they are stronger but don't feel as regular but guess it a waiting game going to try stick it out at home for as long as I can :) hopefully baby will be here by tonight

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back