Can anyone relate to this?

Reaction score
Hi there everyone,

I am new to forums so please bare with me!

I have a 33-35 day cycle and ovulate around day 12-16. I am currently 26 of my cycle, but on day 17 of my cycle I experienced spotting which lasted until yesterday. It started off light red/brown then went bright red but was still not enough to be a period, besides my period is usually darker, and then went back to light red/brown and just brown. I'm wondering if this could be implantation bleeding? I've never had an early or light period like that before. I also had no cramps which is unusual for me, it just felt like twinges/pinches on my left side now and again.

I am not due my period until the 28th/30th of August. I've been having tender boobs (especially on the sides and top), feeling nauseous in random waves, feeling dizzy, been off my food, super moody, absolutely exhausted, feeling like I've got a cold (runny nose, stuffiness and headaches), and generally weaker. I've also had backache. All of this is still here after this light "period" finished, which is weird because pms usually goes as soon as my period starts.

I took a test yesterday evening and it was negative so I have no idea what's going on. Has anyone else experienced anything like I have? I just feel so confused and emotional :(

Thanks you x

Didnt want to read and run.

Really sorry i have never experienced implantation bleeding so couldnt comment. i would wait a few more days and then test. if it is implantation it usually takes a few days for a test to show positive.

Also if you are stressed that could of brought on an early period? x

I'm having similar symptoms... I read that implantation bleeding is supposed to happen 7 DPO to 12 DPO... And should only last 1 to 3 days and be very, very light compared to your normal period...
I also read that like.. 5 to 6 days after implantation is when the HCG should be strong enough in your urine to take a hpt.... But I would wait until your expected period to test just incase...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back