Can anyone recommend an infant/primary school in SW Sheffield?

scroft

Reaction score
Hello,

we're just about to relocate from sunny Brighton to Sheffield in April and I need to find a school for my eldest who will start in January. We're hoping to move to S10 and I'm not sure about any of the schools in that area. We can't put her name down until we've moved. I'm a bit worried that by then all the places in the 'good' schools will be gone and I presume we'll be given the 'best of the rest'. Can anyone recommend any in that area?

Thanks,
Simone

Hi I live just outside Sheffield what area is S10? X

Hiya,

I beleve it covers the south west, crosspool, crookes, and as far south as nether edge. To be honest I don't know the area that well myself, but we'll end up somewhere around here.

Thanks, Simone

Simone I spent 10 years living in Sheffield but not in s10 area. However I do know it's a lovely area.

If. I can suggest you have a look at www.sheffieldforum.co.uk

It's a fab forum all about Shetland with plenty if helpful yorkshire folk on that can probably help you. Prob worth looking on sheffield council website to find what schools are in that area.

Sheffield is a lovely city and we only
Moved because of work x

Thanks for this, I've actually posted on this forum already about moving companies, it didn't occur to me to try there for schools too, but I will do. Thanks for the tip!

Simone

Hiya,

I beleve it covers the south west, crosspool, crookes, and as far south as nether edge. To be honest I don't know the area that well myself, but we'll end up somewhere around here.

Thanks, Simone

crosspool is really nice hun! REALLY nice and the school there is grrat a friendc of mines daughter goes

Wow, I knew the people on this site talked weired. This explains it, you all are from a weired country. LOL I'm from the united states.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back