Can anyone recommend a good lightshow?

My best friend bought Jack's and it's fab. It's the Fisher Price Precious Planets one. It was expensive but it's a mobile & a lightshow! He loves it! The best bit is ... it has a remote control!! :) x

I've got the BT baby monitor which has music & a lightshow. It's brilliant, Grace loves it. Think it was abit expensive though (about £90) but my mum bought it

We also have myleen klass baby k orchestra mobile & light show but it's crap, like so bad we never have the light or music, Grace just likes to watch it go round & listen to the monitor music lol

We've got the Fisher Price Precious Planets one too, Poppy loves it. It was one of the best presents we received when she was born. And the remote control is handy! x

Last edited:
I've got the tomy winnie the pooh one Tegan loves it! x

Iv already got a mobile :( can u get just the lightshow?, I'l have a look At all those you ladies have mentioned xx

The early learning centre do a projector hunny, blossom farm lullaby projector lightshow. Its pretty good for the price, we got it Lexi for christmas. The projector bit shows a rotating circle of animals on the ceiling with or without music and the front is a lightshow full of all different colours, again with or without music. Its remote control and noise activated depending on what setting its on too.
Might be worth a look to see if its what you want hun x x

The early learning centre do a projector hunny, blossom farm lullaby projector lightshow. Its pretty good for the price, we got it Lexi for christmas. The projector bit shows a rotating circle of animals on the ceiling with or without music and the front is a lightshow full of all different colours, again with or without music. Its remote control and noise activated depending on what setting its on too.
Might be worth a look to see if its what you want hun x x

Sounds good, I'l have a look m2a xx

If your looking for something specific to babies then ELC would be your beat bet I think but if it was just some pretty lights for the ceiling I got Paige a light sphere thing from Argos. It's just a colour changing projector that puts spirals and lines all over the ceiling. It's nice and slow so not over powering. It doesn't play music or anything, just purely lights but it even keeps me mesmerised!

I have the tomy Winnie the pooh lightshow and I have the baby Einstein aquarium which is a aquarium scene into the cot with music or water sounds this has a remote control. H got bought a turtle which projects stars in different colours on the ceiling faint but effective but they don't move and does 3 different colours!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back