Can anyone help

sexylips

Reaction score
Hi everyone wondering if anyone can help. I had a period on the 13th of July then the 21st of August (40 day cycle) had a 4-5 day bleed. Yet now I'm still experiencing sensitive nappies very frequent headaches cramps backache and constipation I done a poundland hpt on cd30 which was negative oh tho I thought I seen a v faint line seen gp and she said it's just my cycle
Anyone experienced anything like this and found out why?

I once skipped my period one month thinking I was pregnant but all my HPT came back negative. I was having cramps and stretchings like my uterus was expanding. I was nauseous and when I tried to sip from a gin & tonic I would almost vomit. I avoided alcohol and coffee tasted off. I really thought I was preggers! But after a visit from my gyno, she said she couldn't see anything. I was gutted even though we weren't ttc (quite the contrary). AF showed up 4 weeks late. It's not a very positive story but sometimes our bodies react in strange ways when confronted with a lot of stress and hormonal imbalance.
I really hope you get a bfp but if you don't, you're not alone.

Thank you for the reply. I'm still having strange symptoms I now have the dark line down my abdomen I have to go a&e last night with really bad cramping pain around my pubic bone done 3 hpt which are new.ive got a phone consultation with gynaecology so will see what they say X I do have pcos so don't know if that can cause these symptoms/problems

Hi everyone wondering if anyone can help. I had a period on the 13th of July then the 21st of August (40 day cycle) had a 4-5 day bleed. Yet now I'm still experiencing sensitive nappies very frequent headaches cramps backache and constipation I done a poundland hpt on cd30 which was negative oh tho I thought I seen a v faint line seen gp and she said it's just my cycle
Anyone experienced anything like this and found out why?

Hi! Me here! I once had a pregnancy where I had one positive result. A few days later, my period came. One time. Normal cycle, normal pattern. Well, shortly after, I started feeling tired all the time. A week before next period was due, hot flashes, mood swings, short of breath, peeing, NO sore breasts. Then I missed that period. ALl the tests I took were negative. Even first morning urine. THen I went to doc re: missed period. ALl their urine tests were negative on me too. They ordered a blood test STAT. It came back positive, 133,000 HCG! I was called back in for a molar pregnancy. Nope. Healthy 6 week fetus. Heart beat and all. Wow. So never trust those stupid pee sticks!

I also had a false positive pee test once.... :wall2:

I'm going to give it a few more days then do my hpt that I've got left.i had a fair amount of drinks yesterday (coffee) so my urine would have been diluted I've been suffering really severe dizzy spells just wish I knew what my body was playing at! X

Nothing today other than after DTD last night I woke up with alot of white waxy smooth cm never had it before been to docs and they've advised I wait another 2 weeks if I'm still experiencing symptoms they'll do a blood test had these symptoms for over 8 weeks even tho I've had a 'period' really confused

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back