Can anyone help me with dates??

Slb24

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I have completely confused myself! Lol too many dates to think of!

My last period was 11/03. I got a positive opk 26/03. I got my first extremely faint BFP on the 5/04. And today I got quite good lines on a frer. I will upload pics.

I've had 3 losses within a short time frame so my cycles are a bit hard to predict. Anywhere between 28-36 days.

I originally thought My AF was due 08/04. But now I'm not sure. I thought I ovulated on the 27/03. So that would make my AF due date tomorrow?

Anyone want to have a guess looking at my tests and with the info above?

I've completely confused myself with it all!

The pics are in order; top 05/04. Bottom today's.

Thanks X
f5769b50df5dcc654066702f37edb1d1.jpg

Just to add we DTD on the 24/03 & 26/03. This is my opk from 26/03. Only time I took an opk xx
86235fec4ffee3511f30c40e31fc9054.jpg

They go by your last period, then they will date you at the dating scan x

The first day of your last period. This might change slightly at your dating scan. Congratulations!

That's originally what I thought. (4 weeks yesterday). But it doesn't coincide with my dpo. I'm just trying to work it out more specifically xx

Ive just used my 1st day of lmp to calculate using 28 days. However like you say with so many losses my cycles never really had a regular pattern in the end.

Also this does not coincide with ov either, I thought I ov'd cd14 positive opk and pains on right hand side. However 3 days later I spotted and again at 6dpo it can't have been implantation because I then had a tiny blob of blood at 12dpo. I think the before was ov spotting and I ov'd later than I thought even though I had a positive opk earlier.

The whole things bloody confusing!

Xxx

It's really confusing isn't it!! They both might have been implantation..

If your released two eggs and they implanted at different times haha

The only way I can make it fit is if I ovulated on the 25/03. I conceived because we BD on the 24/03. And the opk on the 26/03 was just the LH surge still going on. I didn't use an opk on the 25th and I'm gutted now! Haha 14 days after the 25th would take me to the 8th making it a 28 day cycle.

I guess I will just have to wait. I will know a little more after my 6/7 week scan xx

Awh congratulations SLB I didn't want to read and run I can't really process all that information only that your 2 weeks pregnant now so 4 weeks if you know what I mean, possibly 4.2 according to your LMP and your ov date it matches your digi. Very happy for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back