Can anyone else see this line?

sdiehl

Reaction score
I think it may be a little too early to test.. But does anyone else see this very faint second line?

Attachments

• VXJG4849.JPG
    VXJG4849.JPG
    79.7 KB · Views: 137
Last edited:
Thank you so much for replying! Okay, then i'm not going crazy...If the levels are strong enough to detect a faint positive would they be strong enough to detect on a clear blue digital?

I see something very faint. . I'd give it a couple of days for a digi, i think they are 25miu whereas clear blue are lower sensitivity xx

I see a faint line too! I think the digi will probably work in a day or two. I had a faint line on a 10miu test and then tested positive the next day on a digi! Fx!:hug:

I see it. Mine was only very slightly darker when I got 1-2 on a digi so you may get lucky tomorrow or if you wanted to wait a couple of days that would be even better (but who has the patience to do that lol?!?).

You are all SO awesome for replying!! I will take another test tonight. When I personally use first morning urine my urine is dark and icky so it's hard for me to see any lines. I personally like to do it mid day/night. I will keep you all posted!! x

Yeah I can see something!! Good luck with re testing! Xx

Hi ladies! Sorry it has taken me so long to get back! I have taken tests after tests and nothing! We will keep trying! Send prayers, good vides and thoughts our way please! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back