Can anyone answer a ? for me

Discussion in 'Forum Friends' started by babybaldwin, May 16, 2005.

1. babybaldwin

babybaldwin Member

Hi, I am 27. This is my first pregnancy ever. I was told since I was 18 that I couldnt have children without the assistance of a dr. to make a long story short, I am 10 weeks along now. But my morning sickness stopped, and I just don't "feel" pregnant. Is this normal? am I supposed to feel different? I just don't know if this is normal, I only had morning sickness for about 2 weeks, is this normal?? I have a dr. appt tomorrow but I was wondering if anyone else ever felt this way.

Malinda

2. msdynamite

msdynamite Member

HI...
    SORRY I DIDNT REPLY YESTERDAY, BUT COMP WAS DOWN....
    I WAS TLD AT 16 I CLDNT HAVE CHILDREN BECAUSE AFTER 2 OPERATIONS FOR ENDROMETRIOSIS... EVERYTHING WAS APPARENTLY ABIT WRONG TOO SAY THE LEAST...
    HOWEVER 6YEARS ON N THEY WERE WRONG...
    STAY CALM 2 YOUR DRS APPOINTMENT THEN EVERYTHING WILL BE CONFIRMED... BUT EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT CHICK SO DONT WORRY BOUT THE SICKNESS...
    LET ME KNOW IF EVERYTHING IS OK?
    I AM POS IT IS THOU...
    LOVES, HUGS N JELLY BABIES
    RAYCH N BUMP :D

3. babybaldwin

babybaldwin Member

Well, I went to the dr today and heard my baby's heartbeat. It was definetly the best sound I have ever heard. The dr said it was 178 bpm is that good? Isn't there an old wives tale that the higher the heartbeat the more likely it is to be a boy? I have to go back on June 13 for the first scan. All my blood tests came back great :) I'm super excited.

Malinda

4. msdynamite

msdynamite Member

HI....
    THATS FANTASTIC... CONGRATS, SOUNDS LIKE YOUR FEELING MUCH BETTER...
    :D :D :D IV NEVA HEARD THAT WIVES TALE B4 BUT MINE IS USUALLY ROUND THAT AS WELL AND I DONT KNOW WHAT I AM HAVING... MY LITTLE BUBBLE MOVED AROUND FAR 2 MUCH ON THE SCAN TOO TELL...

BET YOUR EXCITED NOW, TRY NOT TOO WORRY AND ENJOY YOUR PREG (WHICH IS SOMETIMES HARDER THAN IT SEEMS, I CONSTANTLY WORRY)...
    WAT DATE IS YOUR SCAN??? U HEARD OF THE 3D SCANS, DEF LOOK INTO IT I HAVE HEARD THEY ARE AMAZING....

WHEN WE ARE TLD WE CANT HAVE KIDS, IT JUST MAKES EVERYTHING SO MUCH MORE SPECIAL...

HOW OLD RU? LOCATION?
    HAVE A GOOD DAY!!!
    LOVES, HUGS N JELLY BABIES
    RAYCH N BUMP XXX :D

5. babybaldwin

babybaldwin Member

I just turned 27 in Feb. I live in Indiana, north central united states. And to answer your question. Yes I am so excited. It's really hard when a dr tells you for almost 10 years that you can't have a baby on your own. And since health care is so expensive here even if you have insurance, I would have probably never spent that kind of money on having a baby. But god graced me with this baby. I am getting married in July. He asked me in Dec to marry him, we set the date for July 2nd. Then we found out about 3 weeks ago about the baby. I don't think I could ask for a better year. Then hearing my little ones heart beat for the first time. Really made the whole pregnancy thing real to me. I am so excited, as I am sure you are too. I have never heard of the 3d scan but I will ask, I go in for mine in June, I wish it were sooner, id love to see it.

Malinda

6. Emansmom2005

Emansmom2005 Member

Malinda

Congradulations on your news!! To answer your ? Re: the higher the HR?? I have always heard the higher the HR it's a girl!! I'm pregnant for the 2nd time, only 8 wks but with my first preg my baby's HR always was around 140 to 145. I had a boy. We are hoping for a girl this go round but will be happy with either. I'll find out in about 8 wks.

Good luck and let me know what your having!!

Shannon

7. babybaldwin

babybaldwin Member

I really am not too concerned what it is, I am kind of hoping for a boy, but as long as it's healthy I don't care :) All this pregnancy stuff is so fun and interesting and scarey at the same time. These forums are so wonderful for people like me who have a zillion questions and need advice. Good luck to you :) I hope all goes well and you get to find out what your baby is. :)

Malinda