can any one help?

kayuki123

Reaction score
Hello girls
im just wondering i think im 4dpo and ive been feeling lightheaded and headachey and have lower back pain. with silght tummy cramps and slight nausia i thought it was caused by a tummy bug that i had but now have got over as i again today felt light headed at work this afternoon. :( Have any of you girls had any of these symptoms its worring me slightly. If any one could help would be much appricated :) i dont wanna read to much into the signs as i dont wanna be dissapointed if AF comes nxt week...when would it be good to test is another thing as im confused as to when.
Thank you in advance :) xxx

4dpo would be incredibly early to have symptoms. how are you measuring when you ovulated? do you chart? use opks? regarding testing, you shoudl get a reliable result fro about 11-12dpo. sometimes earlier but if you are not sure of exact dpo try on what you think is 11-12 and then test again every few days until AF shows (hopefully she wont!) . good luck

I'd say wait until day AF is due...

That's just me though, I find testing too early far too soul destroying

xxxxxxxx

Hey hun thanks for reply. That was my thoughts too. Its very confusing :S I havent measured or done opks just gone with what my body has showed me if you know what i mean...its our first time trying this mth as ive just come of contraception and my body has got backto normal quite quickly suprisingly.:) can i ask what do you mean by how i measure when i ovulated? Im quite new to this lingo hehe :)xxx

Ok i shall :) but the lightheadedness and nausia and back ache are strange i feel like im falling appart lol xxx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back