Camping?

twinkle90

Reaction score
So friends are arranging a weekend and kindly asked me if i want to go. I dont see a problem with it. As we have a air bed that lifts of the ground to a normal bed height. What do u girls reckon? Good idea xxxx

Our friends went camping in Cornwall this weekend, and I declined due to the heat. I think as long as you are comfortable and it is not too hot, you will have a great time!

I go camping a lot, next weekend I am assessing a Duke of Edinburgh expedition (not walking though, just need to meety my groups in certain locations, but will be camping. Two weeks after that I am on a week long guide camp - this will be interesting for me because I am normally QM (cook) and I cook on big open fires, so I am taking my mum with me this time as I will be 29 weeks pregnant and don;t want Baby to boil in the bump!!!

I'm away camping next week for a week. I don't see it being a problem. I'm just going to take it easy and not do any munro's like I normally would.

I'm going camping for 5 nights when I will be about 26 weeks pregnant. Don't see why it would be a problem. I would say just go for it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back