Came off the pill, no period iffy stomach.

Discussion in 'Am I Pregnant?' started by violet13, May 5, 2016.

1. violet13

violet13 Well-Known Member

Hi ladies,

Any of you who have had 1+ children I need advice and help.
    I came off the pill about 5 weeks ago and I tested about 3 weeks and negative right around testing I began having a bad tummy randomly like the runs and I've been to my dr he suspected ibs but I honestly don't think it is. I still haven't had a period and I've used this pill before and always had one at maybe a week or so later but been regular my son is 7 months old and my hubby and I have had sex but the condom has broken a fair few times :/ I'm unsure what's happening to me I also keep gettin fm phantom kicks. When I stopped my pill we'd had sex the day before I stopped it and the condom broke and a week later I had brown/pink spotting and nothing since I do get twinges/ cramps in both my hips and some odd foof pains. So anyone else have this happen and they where pregnant? I only get a bad stomach when I'm feeling sick and hungry at the same time.

Thanks

#1 violet13, May 5, 2016
    Last edited: May 5, 2016
  2. MrsLaw

MrsLaw Well-Known Member

Hiya, didn't want to read and run.
    Take another test. if it's negative, your body is probably still adjusting to coming off the pill which is normal. The first month i came off the pill i had loads of cramps and twinges, a few days later AF arrived. Hope you get the answer you're looking for!

3. violet13

violet13 Well-Known Member

Thank you hun, I've been putting of testing and just waiting for AF so I'll get a test ASAP xxx