Calling chartstalkers for an opinion, please...

Kittykins

Reaction score
At the risk of sounding obsessive (who? MOI?! :lol:), please could you all stalk my charts below and tell me which you think is most likely? It doesn't make much difference to the outcome of the cycle (obviously) but it makes quite a big difference to the stats and predicted ov days. I've also asked the FF guide, but thought I might get a more helpful response from you lot!

ok, so there are three scenarios, one is that the December cycle was anovulatory (as per Advanced setting), the second is that I ov'ed on CD24 and had an unusually short luteal phase (11 days) with on/off spotting from CD7, and low temps - poss low progesterone? This is what the Research detector thinks. The third scenario is that I ov'ed on CD21, with a normal luteal phase of 14 days, on/off spotting from CD10, and low temps. A couple of you had thought this, and the FF guide said a few days ago that CD21 and 24 were both possibilities.

By the way, I think the CM description is a complete red herring. It was pretty consistent all the way through the cycle, but may have been EWCM as much as CCM - opaque and creamy-coloured but stretching about an inch to an inch and a half (normally my EWCM is much stretchier so I was hanging out for that...).

I've also thrown in the chart in fahrenheit, just for a laugh :roll: :lol:

this is what the charts look like:

Fahrenheit version (shows that temps definitely rise!):

Dec07f.jpg

Anovulatory

Dec07c.jpg

CD21

Dec07b.jpg

CD24

Dec07a.jpg

please vote, and thanks for looking!

I went for CD24 and possible low progesterone although I have to admit it wouldn't surprise me if it was anovulatory though as there really isn't a big distinction between before and after temperatures :( I bet you're really glad this cycle is over now, FXed your cycle will get back to it's normal ovulatory pattern :D

Kitty - I have gone for CD24 but it really could be anovulatory. The rise is there but it is very slight. I'm sorry that I can't help more :hug:

Kitty I cant be sure but it looks anovulatory to me - apparently most women have a couple of anovulatory cycles a year but usually dont know anything about it..... Your temps look very similar to mine :D It's so confusing isnt it!! Anyway at least you can now put this cycle behind you and look forward to January...... :D

Ooh Kitty! My initial reaction was to vote anovulatory (which I did) but on closer inspection Im not sure!! If you ignore the high peak on D21 (put it down just being really hot! :wink: ) then D24 does look like ovulation as the temps stay elevated after that point. Hope this all becomes clearer and you have a normal cycle next month sweetie :)

I would say you did ov on day 21. You had the temp rise and there is a trend of lower temps in the first half of your cycle and higher in the 2nd half - ok not much of a difference but a difference all the same. The temp dip just after ov is normal, nothing to worry about. Remember with temping its all about looking at the bigger picture, not individual one-off temps.

what you like, i would never have thought of putting it to a poll :rotfl:
anyway i would say cd 21 :D as most temps are above coverline and it was quite a rise :think:

:rotfl:
I genuinely couldn't decide for myself, and figured if I made it a poll, you lot wouldn't be able to hedge your bets, you'd have to decide one way or another! :lol:

Of course, the poll results haven't actually helped at all... it's a pretty equal split :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back