calling all women!!! need your help

Lgibson2370

Reaction score
I posted this in another room also, wanted to get your attention Please help me. i will keep you updated on what happens

me and oh are trying to win a contest. I will post the link but i am hoping that with the support from you guys that you can vote for us and help us win the wedding we deserve. we have already signed the papers and are legally married but really want a wedding with family and freinds. please check out the link and vote for leslie and elvis. thanks a bunch post here once you have voted . so i can keep track. also you can vote more than once and i have the next 13 days to get as many votes as possible. Thank you so much,
http://www.northamericanmidway.com/coas ... gvote.aspx

p.s. the article says fiance because family has no idea we got married. we kinda did it on the sly. Mom is stilll overprotective. once a mom always a mom huh.

I have cast the 1st vote for you, good luck!! :D

thank you so much kim. also check out my photos in the putting a face to a name page.

I've just voted for you too. :D

Hope you win!!!!!! When do you find out if you have won???

Sam xx

i will find out on October 13th. i have been voting all day.. That isn't considered cheating is it?? oh well i am determinded to win. if i do i will post pictures for you all to see.

ive voted for you hun good luck xxxxx

Ive just voted for you too hun.

Good Luck.

When will you know if you've won??????

I voted for you the other day as well. Good luck hun. xxx

i found a fool proof way to keep putting in votes with out all the work if you click on my name then enter your email click vote when it says your vote has been sucessfully recorded hit the backspace ke yon your keyboard and click vote again, keep doing this and you only have to click vote each time you go back to the page your emaiol and my pick is all ready there. please keep voting. thanks a bunch. luv yall.

OK I have now voted another 50 times.
Hope that helps :)
Good luck
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

i must have voted about 100 times. i wonder if the other contestants are doing the same thing.
i havn't seen them on any of the other chat rooms around. so i think i have a great chance with the help of my chat room freinds. i was reading some articles where some cities even gave the couple a honeymoon room and rings and limos and such. i hope my city does too. anyways talk to you guys soon.

It's good you have asked chat room friends to do it as would they sort through and just take one email address as one vote and not take all 51 votes of mine and count them as one as it's the same email address for all of them?. I think that's where you might have to be careful. Not trying to burst your bubble but for you to get as many votes from different email addresses rather than loads from the same one. I'll vote from all the email addresses I have and some of my mates as well.

Em xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i called the company and each vote counts as individual votes. it doesn't matter if it is from teh same email adress. each click is an individual vote. i too was afraid of that. thanks for the votes.

Oh that's good then. Would hate you to have put in a million votes from your email and it turn out that's only one. I'm sure you will end up winning :)
xxxx

I have voted another 20 times

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back