Calling all ladies getting scanned tomorrow SCAN UPDATE x

Yeah I went in to have a mc confirmed and baby waved both arms at us. Even the sonographer was shocked x

Congrats on all the lovely scans ladies :)

Deffo a fighter the doc said I wouldn't make 10 weeks. I've been bleeding in pain ruptured cyst food poisoning and 24 hour sickness and I'm on daily injections to prevent a clot oh and low progesterone so deffo a fighter x

Deffo a fighter the doc said I wouldn't make 10 weeks. I've been bleeding in pain ruptured cyst food poisoning and 24 hour sickness and I'm on daily injections to prevent a clot oh and low progesterone so deffo a fighter x

So pleased for you! You'll have a feisty toddler on your hands before you know it xx

So pleased for you! You'll have a feisty toddler on your hands before you know it xx
stubborn like its dad lol x

congratulations love, i have mine a week tomorrow x

ok how do I add my pic on here I cant see how x

If you go to advanced, you can upload via the paperclip icon. Once the pic is uploaded, you need to selected the paperclip option again and your picture can be selected x

Nice pictures everyone :) I couldn't get one this time as mine was an emergancy scan, guess I'll have to wait until 20 weeks now! X

Thank you, will so certainly can. I'm not even bothered my washing machine broke today lol x

They said that because I had it done on the ward they can't do pictures :( never mind was worth seeing my baby was ok anyway! X

it must vary between hospitals, but baby is ok and that's what matters x

I didn't get a chance to come on yesterday, massive congrats on all the lovely scan pics. So nice to have some good news :) xxx

Brilliant to be getting some good news after the last few weeks of heartbreak on here! Some awesome pictures all round! I'm starting to worry about my scan next week the days are taking forever xx

It is so stressful, but I'm sure you'll be fine. It's an amazing weight lifted from you when you have it done. I hadn't got excited about being pregnant until Monday, feel like I can now.
Good luck! Not too long to wait! :) x

It's easy for me to say now, but really do try and enjoy it, I spent the day being a nervous wreck (we had booked the day off, planned to go hopping, for lunch etc) but it didn't quite work out like that.

What day is your scan? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back