Calling all ladies getting scanned tomorrow SCAN UPDATE x

BBaby

Reaction score
.....I think there are a few of us getting scans tomorrow ..... I'm getting really nervous now!!

My appointment is 13:40

When's everyone else 's?

Any tips for relaxing tonight? I want to go to bed early so tomorrow hurries up, but don't want tone wide awake tossing and turning at 4am lol!

Xxxx

Last edited:
It has been a long weekend waiting for Monday to come but I'm lucky mines at 8:30 so that's good. As for relaxing there's no chance of that lol I think it's more a case of keeping yourself busy x

1pm tomorrow...arghhh....
Going to watch a film and relax - well that's the idea. I always fall asleep really easily, but I dread waking up for a wee and not being able to sleep because I'm thinking about it.
Can't wait until 1.30pm tomorrow when I am sending my scan picture to everyone who's bothered to see it - determined to stay positive!
Good luck ladies xx

Best of luck ladies! I hope your all nice and relaxed now xxx

I wish lol I'm prepared for bad news. Bleeding stopped this afternoon but left me with zero confidence of a good out come x

good luck all goes well at your scans tomo!! xx

Good luck to all you ladies ! :)
Just keep yourselves busy, watch films, have a bath etc etc :)
Look forward to hearing all your good news!
Xx

Good luck to all, but especially those who have had bleeding, my thoughts are with you. x

Hey ...... Baby is fine and has a heartbeat!! Wahooooooo

Put back 2 days new Edd 4th jan.

Everyone meet BabyB ......

419e41bf5050c3773e5b50c6eefa6633_zps9a523fda.jpg

Yayy what a lovely pic. I've not managed to get mine on here yet. So pleased for you x

Thanks you too lilmisshopeful! Anyone heard off julesrainbow? Think her scs was 1:00pm xxxx

Yeah congratulations!

Here's my little one. Did a few headstands for us :) x

scan3.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member