Calling all evap experts!!

I see the line too very easily but I'm unsure on the colour must be my eyes. Stalking today good luck xx

Hello my flock of followers :lol:

Well updates first, I had the worst nights sleep ever!! I had acid and rib pain and really thought I was going to be sick so many times!!..oh and my CM this morning is like a river (sorry tmi)

And testing wise I took my IC this morning and I have another shadow of a line but this time it came up within the time limit...see if you can see it :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    307.9 KB · Views: 83
You do!?!? I have been losing my mind seeing if I can see that line but I feel better now someone else sees it too!! Fingers crossed for a shy bfp!!

I'm still debating whether there's colour to it but it did show up within the time limit!!

I see something too. I would try again n a few days :)

I see it pretty easily but couldn't comment about the colour...really hoping its a bfp xx

The ic looks like my first positive at 10dpo, now 19 weeks :) Fingers crossed it's your bfp! Xxx

Bad news guys :( AF hit me this afternoon

Absolutely distraught :(

Oh sorry hon, I was convinced I saw a line on the test this morning. x

Same here!! :( I thought it was bound to be positive and now this :(

So sad!! :(

So sorry to hear this, i was sure i could see a faint line x

Aw Hun I'm really sorry to hear about the witch, it's a difficult and devastating time, pour yourself a glass of red and plan for this cycle xxx

I'm Sorry to hear this hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back