Calling all evap experts!!

xSebbiesMumx

Reaction score
I tested yesterday evening, so I did my test left it to do what it had to do and when I got out of the shower I saw this!! I've showed my friends who can't see the line until I point it out to them, I'd get excited about it but I'm a little reserved as it looks to shadowy to be a bfp even if it has the smallest hint of pink in it..but at the moment I refuse to get excited!

I'm only 2 days late at the moment and I'm going to leave it another week before I test again ( if I haven't got AF!!)

So come on evap experts...share your words of wisdom and tell me I'm crazy hehe!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 123
Last edited:
Do these ones have two vertical lines when positive? If so I can't see anything but photos don't show the faint lines too well :( and i dont have brilliant eye sight haha. FX for you though!! I hope you get your good news :) xx

Yep, 2 vertical lines means positive..thanks! :) ill probably try and edit it and see if anything shows through from that..ugh I hate testing sometimes lol!!

Haha I know it's annoying cause your so desperate to get the positive test! Drives you mad! X

I see a line and it looks pink, not grey to me :). Keep testing, hopefully tomorrow will be darker!

Ooh I have no idea about Evaps and the likes but I do see a line there! Fx

Last edited:
Okay, so i just edited the test and negativised it:lol:..See if you can see it now! :)

Thank you for all your help :D..Im hoping and praying this is a very shy bfp and not me losing my mind :lol:

Attachments

• lunapic_137003541450579_3.jpg
    lunapic_137003541450579_3.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 68
Do you have another test for fmu tomorrow? I still see a line

Last edited:
Yep :D, i have another asda test and a cheapie...I have an early start tomorrow so ill do the second asda test and cheapie and see what I get..Im actually fairly excited now people see it and its not just my eyes deceiving me..I will be happy if it is a bfp :D

I could see it on my phone without even enlarging the pic..and it's pink! Good luck Hun x

Oh my gosh!!! :D..Thank you all so much for not dismissing me as a crazy lady :lol:

Im terrified but excited at the same time!, because i keep worrying that i left it for too long as there wasn't a sniff of a line when i got in the shower and when i got out i saw that and thought..Id left it too long!..Ohhh im so excited incase it is my bfp!..But then again im terrified incase i get a bfn tomorrow :(

Thanks everyone, ill keep you all updated how it goes tomorrow :)..Fingers crossed for a briight positive :)

I see the line but it looks gray to me fx I'm wrong x

Hey mrs, I didn't even have to enlarge tht to see it and its defo pink! I'd say keep testing but a cautious congrats! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back