Calling all 22+ weekers!! Movement?

weefoggy

Reaction score
Hi girls, Just wondering what kind of movement you are experiencing now, are you getting hard kicks regularly? Mine seem to have calmed down a lot and I'm not noticing them as regularly as I was. Also where do you feel them in the main, mine generally are quite low down, just above bikini line.

BellaRiven we posted about this earlier in the week how are yours feeling now? Have they increased again?

Just feeling a little worried today! x

Last edited:
Mine at that stage were not very frequent , they still aren't! All the ladies at my stage mention being kept up, feeling hiccups etc but I cam so worry but its normal for me I guess.
She could be kicking your back or placenta ppl tell me.
I only felt low kicks into last week

my kicks are all over the place, some quite low down and some quite high up, not surprising as the scan showed she had her legs and bum in the air. getting more frequent but more in afternoon and evening very limitied in the morning x

He has only had one real kicking session this week when I was eating Chinese last night lol :)

I have had a few kicks this week but not frequent, I'm leaving it til monday and I am going to make a note evry time he kicks this weekend and where he kicks so if it's not a lot by Monday I can call the midwife and ask.

That way I don;t feel so neurotic lol, also I figure as long as he is kicking that's a good sign :)

Good idea, let us know whet she said, yeah I'm still getting some movement, just thought it should be more often not less. I have kick counter on my baby bump iphone app, i'll try using that.
Don't want appear neurotic but at the same time don't want to ignore any signs of a problem! It's hard to know what's best! X

Last edited:
Hey, I'm 21wks I feel flutters of kicks low down which is fine as from scan that's where the baby was. Also it might help you to know that depending on where your placenta is (should of been shown of your scan) will depend on how much movement you can actually feel. Mine is high on the tummy which is blocking cushioning the movements so even if baby has moved I won't always feel it. Everyday I get a little movement so I know baby is ok and this can be anytime through the day/night. I also notive a huge difference in movement depending on how busy/active I've been, the more I do the less baby does. Hope this helps xx

Thanks Journey1, I have a posterior placenta, another reason why I feel I should be feeling more! Maybe I'm over thinking it, I've felt little kicks 3 or 4 times since I started the thread!!

I havent felt as many kicks or movements as when i was further back!. It has calmed down a lot which made me really worry as im used to him kicking the crap out of me, I have an anterior placenta, so its up out of the way, so i think that has contributed to why i cant feel him, or the fact that he's turned over and he's kicking my back so that could be why i cant feel him much, or he's getting too big for his surroundings!. But ive felt him move so i know everythings fine :)

Remember girls we're not ment to worry about the amount of movement until 27 weeks

That said I have freak out days when he decides to stop playing football with my insides, I feel movement fairly regularly mostly below belly button but occasionally higher up

I love the feeling :)

That's another question I have placebodanii, I don't know that I've actually felt her move as such, what does that feel like? I would've thought I would've felt her turning round etc but not sure I have? Anything I ave felt has been kicks or nudges.

Well, when little man decides he wants to move it feels like little nudges in my tummy, other times it can feel like flicks, when i first felt him move it felt like i was hungry and my stomach was making gurgling sounds!. Every babies movement is different! :)

I feel kicks thesedays near my side or my belly button, but it depends where his feet are lying and how many times he's turned over :). Yesterday he was sideways with his head in my left side and his feet on my right side near my belly button :)

I feel more movements some days than others. Mine are also quite low down near bikini line xx

I have so far felt 2 kicks at the moment when he does it feels or how I imagine it to feel as if popcorn is popping in my belly!!

I didn;t realise it was 27 weeks your allowed to start worrying about movement I feel like I haven't stopped worrying in the last week :)

I haven;t been very active this week as I have a desk job and I have been so tired after work and after getting nephew fed, watered, showered and to bed i'm pooped and just collapse lol!!

I will let you guys know if I do ring the midwife, never know he might kick up a storm tonight whilst Daddy is out watching wrestling :)

ive been feeling kicks really high up near my ribs and not so much on the sides now, but been feeling he/she every day. I sometimes get the odd kick which feels like he/she is kicking me in the vagina lol!!!

Mine does have quieter days than others. I'll have some days where kicks come high and low most of the day and other quieter days where kicks are less frequent and low down. I find I can always get my bubba to kick when I lie in bed in the morning on my back with my legs straight. Even if bubs has been quiet he/she will usualy start kicking with a vengence in this position! Had my OH put his hand on my stomach yesterday morning in this position and he was amazed how strong the kicks were!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back