Caffeine question

lisey

Reaction score
I don't usually like or drink coffee but I am craving those small iced chocolate coffee drinks you can get from the supermarket. I am not drinking any other caffeine so is it ok to have this occasionally? I know alot of caffeine is a no no and it does say on packaging that it has high caffeine content so not sure if should be avoided altogether? X

once in a while should b fine !!!

My midwife said a couple of cups a coffee a day is fine so am sure it's fine :) x

Oh thanks ladies, I really fancy one, went to every shop on my way home from work looking for one but no shops had them :( x

Yes a couple of cups of coffee a day is ok, just don't over do it. Funny thing is that I never used to function without a coffee in the morning. Now I can't bear to even think about or smell coffee. Strange. My mum had it too! x

Yeah I hate coffee and I don't want normal coffee, just the iced one. I used to love tea and wld not go a morning without one, can't drink it, I still fancy it sometimes but when I make it I don't like the taste of it x

My problem is diet coke i'm properly addicted, having to ration myself!! The good thing is I don't drink tea or coffee so only the caffeine in coke to worry about! x.

I usually love diet coke but gone off it x

My problem is diet coke i'm properly addicted, having to ration myself!! The good thing is I don't drink tea or coffee so only the caffeine in coke to worry about! x.
Be careful not to have too much diet coke (or diet soda at all)....it's not the caffeine to worry about but the aspartame.....you are best having full fat regular coke if you need a fix!!! Sorry if I am spoiling your cravings, and of course in moderation is ok, just don't go mad with it!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back