Caden Sean born 14 april 2008

helsekia

Reaction score
well it was quick,and well a bit of a shock really but Caden arrived 11 days early weighing 8lb 11oz.braxton hicks started at around 1am and my waters went at 2amish just as 2 midwives arrived,contractions came soon after and started thick and fast from the beginning.this was closely followed by a jump in dilation from 5-10cm,no messing about my little man wanted out! :rotfl: as the midwifes called for help and a delivery pack they prepared for me to give birth at home on the sofa.after only a few minutes though one of his shoulders got stuck and he was wedged and couldnt get him out.The pain was unbearable,no pain relief whatsoever so the ambulance was called 10minutes in the ambulance and the rest speaks for itself.was painful to say the least.my 7 year old slept through the whole thing :rotfl: Cadens doing really well,hes had a touch of jaundice but is getting over that.he is of course totally gorgeous not that im biased :D
CIMG3921-1.jpg

CIMG3920-1.jpg

awww... he is a little cutie pie. Congrats hun :D

Congratulations. He is lovely. xxx

congrats, hes gorgeous looks like hes playing peek-a-boo on the first pic

Congratulations again hun hes so cute.

There must be something in the air with all these babies that want out quickly.

Congratulations - and what a brilliant weight given how early he was!!

He is a cutie :hug:

thankyou :D i think hes scrummy but then i am very biased.his fuzzy hair has changed ,its been replaced with fine fair hair so i guess hes following in his big sisters footsteps.hes back to his birthweight now so all is looking good apart from him having colic :( which of course means not much sleep for me :sleep: :x oh well sleep is overrated anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back