C-section questions

Maaaaaac

Reaction score
Anyone else have/had a slow closing wound?

Im completely cracking up, 14 weeks now and theres just one wee bit that wont close. Its not infected (swabs taken) , so GP is not concerned. Ive just been given creams but thats it. Still to avoid walking too far, no hills, not lifting heavy stuff. Driving me crazy. Just stuck indoors most of the time, I dont drive and live in a hilly area so just do small walks on my own when hubby is at work.

Any tips? dont think there is anything to be done except wait. *sigh*

Hi mine closed up fine so I can't say I'm experiencing what you are. Not sure what to advise but I hope it will heal soon x

Hi Hun, mine as only just healed and my boy is 14weeks old tomorrow, I've put it down to it been
My 4th section. I did get a really bad infection in it too and felt quite ill, had a course of antonbiotics and had to have it dressed for 2weeks with steri strips aswell she said she hadn't seen a section scar so red and inflamed before. I'm still in pain and can't lift my legs as far as before wen getting in car etc it's weird

I had "granulation" which is where just one side of my "smile" was kinda inside out. I went back to the doctors and they weren't concerned, they just said it would take a little longer and be a bit tender. I just took it easy and eventually healed. All in good time xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tchotchke
Back