c-section on Valentines Day

dee

Reaction score
well after all my trouble and the amount of times i've been in hospital they decide to give me a c-section in 2 weeks on the 14th Valentines day wot a pressy he will be 4 weeks early but i'm hoping he will be ok, i have a blood clot in my left lung and excess fluid around my baby so i am measuring 46 weeks and feel like a hippo and the pain is really bad at times :cry: hence the c-section i'll be back on as soon as i get home and let you all know how he is doing :shock: :shock:

Don't worry sweetie, my Damien born at 34 weeks was fine, a 36 weeks they are almost full term. Good luck for the op and lolok forward to hearing about baby's safe arrival. Hope you feel better soon too x

thanx sami just a little scared never had an op before but i'm sure all will be ok :wink:

im sure it will go fine sweets. who is your birthing partner for the op? or are you having a GA? x

my birthing partner is my 23 year old Daughter who is training to be a nurse i think she is more excited than i am i'm just scared :(

Don't be scared, just think you get to see you beautiful baby that bit earlier than most people do and at 36 weeks it's a good gestation.

You won't see aything when they do the op (unless you want to obviously) and before you know it they will have your baby out of you and in your arms. It's lovely your daughter is going to be there for you, she will no doubt be fabulous support for you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back