byeeee

purple13

Reaction score
its a bit premature, but i'm off on holiday tomorrow and thought i'd say cheerio now while i've got a quiet moment at work. i'll be in tri 3 when i get back. eek!

lots of luck and love to all you ladies (& matt) - i wil defl be popping back anyway cos its far too grown up and serious in tri 3.

but goodbye for now!!!

:wave: :wave:

Enjoy your holiday! We'll see you in there in a few weeks!

Have a good holiday and stick the kettle on for us in tri 3!

Is it my imagination or does tri 2 seem awful long despite the time flying by? (oh I love it when I make sense!!!). :rotfl:

I know exactly what you mean. We wanted to wait until our 20 week scan before we started really buying baby things.

Now, the time seems to be really accelerating and it feels that we're literally running out of time.

have a wicked holiday!! :cheer: see you in 3tri in like ageeeeess!

xx

am off to lanzarote for a bit of winter sunshine :cheer: :cheer: and a last chance of time away alone with OH for the foreseeable future :? :D - i love it there - its like being on the surface of the moon...

i've felt as if i've been in this tri forever - but can't quite believe that i'm moving into the final stages...!

see you all there soonly (although i'll be ready to drop when you join tillytots :shock: :shock: ) - i'll make sure there are plenty of comfy chairs for your arrival and will plump up all the cushions.

:hug: :hug:

Pop in and see us and I'll see you in emm...... 9 weeks??!! :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back