Bye bye bellybar :(

Caoimhe..x

Reaction score
Had to take my bellybar out last night :( I was wearing a bendy pregnancy one but because my belly button is starting to turn into an outy it was pushing the balls of the bar out. Plus my dog jumped up and caught it, that scared me a bit. So I'd rather take it out than risk getting it ripped out, just hope it stays open xx

I found it a sad day too haha. My belly button hasn't popped out but the hole stretched and I was scared it would rip! Now its stretched that much I can't even get a bar through it so hope it doesn't close up!! Xx

Perhaps a silly question but what is a bellybar?

I've had to take mine out too :( been putting the bar through every morning and night to keep it open!
HelenJ it's the bar that goes through a belly piercing x

I've had to take mine out too :( been putting the bar through every morning and night to keep it open!
HelenJ it's the bar that goes through a belly piercing x

Oh hehe how silly of me. I've had a piercing there too but tool it out 8 years ago I think. Would be scared to have one whilst pregnant tbh the skin there is really tight and I have a massive stretch mark right there were the hole of the piercing used to be.

I might try putting my bar through every morning to keep it open, didn't think of that. Thanks :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back