Buying things

benjis mum

Reaction score
When did you all start buying things for the baby? I’m sure with my previous boys I waited until my 20 week scans but feeling impatient!

I decorated my nursey from 12 weeks and bought a few outfits and stuff. Had my 20 week scan last week so wanting to get all organised before Christmas as due 5th March and time christmas is here it won't be long. There isn't any rules so do what feels right for you!

It’s just a personal preference like alexis has said really.
I’m 35 weeks and started buying things around 30. I’m very nervous due to previous MC so have been worried about buying things. Although his nursery will be finished today and I’ve realised I’m under prepared so I’d say 20 week scan is perfect!

I’m 12 weeks and we are looking at prams and car seats and things already, might not buy for a few more weeks but there are so many things to pick we wanted to get started early lol

I'm 14 weeks with twins, very nervous but found some deals I couldnt resist so have got car seats, cots and some little unisex outfits/merino clothing. I'll buy going for it once I find out what they are :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back