Buying stuff!

ChloeSmith

Reaction score
Went to a second hand baby sale today and got all of this for a total of about £30! :) feel so excited to have some outfits! anyone else got some bargains? XxImageUploadedByTapatalk1374347370.351644.jpg

Wow well done. I've not come across any bargains yet.

Hope we get some second hand baby sales around here though

Wow! That's amazing!
I spend a lot of time on ebay and have got a few bits and pieces but have done anywhere near as well as you!
I also go to the charity shop Barnardos where I get 4 items of baby clothing for £2.

Gosh that's a bargain!! I'm only 15 weeks and I have purchased one thing ( brand new) which is a yummy mummy pink lining changing bag. I have been car boots past 2 weeks there is usually always baby stuff now I'm pregnant bloody nothing lol! But when I get to 20 weeks going get more stuff new/ vgc x

well done!!! always love a good bargain spot!

:) so chuffed! Hadn't really got much til today so feeling lots better now. Can't wait to wash all the clothes and hang them on the line! Xx

We have gone 2nd hand too and got soooo much stuff it's unreal lol good little bargain hunting there :)

Xx

fantastic bargin you got yourself!! well done x

wow great buys!! i need to go to one of those sales!! ive been looking on ebay and did buy 1 bundle but it wasnt much good when it arrived so abit worried to buy anything else without seeing it first!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back