buying our pram but which colour?!??!!!

cw25

Reaction score
weve decided on our pram ages ago the cosatto giggle...but to go for it in sunny or pablo I just can not decide!? cant post link as on my phone but any feed back would be great

I love it in sunny but both are nice x

I love this pram as well! Think we are going to get it in sunny, that's if I can find it in stock anywhere because its put of stock at all our local stores at the minute! X

I like the sunny more, but I reckon the pablo is more gender neutral. Can't wait to take delivery of my pram, only 5 months to wait ;) x

the sunny is availablenonline.ive found it on ebay with car seat for 360... I am so torn lol

I've just googled to have a nosy...I prefer the sunny one, however, I've just seen the 'treet' one and that's my fave!! X

Going to go for Sunny just because I love it andnits cheaper so double the love.. its a great pram so lightweight eeek Im so excited!!

I looked at this & like the treet one too, but it doesn't come with the car seat, in my opinion for the price I'd like the car seat too :)

i got the car seat too for 360 includig delivery from ebay so happy with the price.

I got the stroller version and the car seat for about £250 quid. Wasn't fussed about the travel system but am really happy with my purchase. Loving the matching changing bag that is thrown in too. xxx

yeah and you get a 4 year garuntee which is great I think too x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back