Butter fingers during pregnancy!

Laura1992

Reaction score
I swear that now I can't bend over to pick things up, I drop everything! Maybe I did before too and just didn't notice because it wasn't a problem :lol: just from this morning, I have a collection of waterbottle and bio oil lid under the bed, I'll have to ask OH to retrieve them. I think I've also lost a slipper under there! Can't wait to be able to move again haha xx

Hahaha I loved your post Laura!! You are almost there! Hang in there!! :hug::hug:

hahaha it must be a thing laura as I've noticed I drop things a lot! Espesh things that are too big to grab with my toes and flick up. I cried this morning because I couldn't bend to put my leggings over my feet, my socks on or my boots so lay like a beached whale on the bed until OH came out the shower to dress me haha xxxx

Oh gosh I'm. Struggling with this and already needing oh''s help with boots and wellies and I'm only half way lol I dread to think what it's like for you girls!

Last edited:
This happens to me too lol there's so many things I've dropped and left there that unless OH picks up I never get back haha. Xx

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Oh gosh I'm. Struggling with this and already needing oh''s help with boots and wellies and I'm only half way lol I dread to think what it's like for you girls!
I needed shoe help from about half way but I've noticed recently if I drop something it's gone lol and anything on the bottom few shelves in supermarkets I just don't even bother with either haha! Xx

LOL!!!I must be craving chocolate, I thought this thread was about the Butterfingers candy bar! Hahaha! :lol:

But yes I know what you mean! It seems like I've been dropping things more than normal now that I can't pick them up! The worst is when I drop the bath puff sponge while taking a shower! I have to use my toes to pick up up with LOL. :lol:

Dropping stuff in the shower is the worst haha! Xx

Oh yes the shower thing! There is a bar of soap on the shower floor that's been there for a few days as I am not even going to attempt picking it up in a box cubicle. I want to try and shave my legs sometime this week, but I'm not sure about the logistics yet!

I haven't done my legs in ages they're awful hahaha xx

Oh yes the shower thing! There is a bar of soap on the shower floor that's been there for a few days as I am not even going to attempt picking it up in a box cubicle. I want to try and shave my legs sometime this week, but I'm not sure about the logistics yet!

LOL! :lol:

I haven't done my legs in ages they're awful hahaha xx

Me neither Millie! Anything below my belly won't be getting shaved for a while. At least I can still do my underarms. LOL :lol:

I drop everything! I get so cross at myself! My partner isn't that helpful though so I've adopted this strange crouch technique and a bend and twist for doing up shoes :lol: still going strong with my shoes and they're buckles! If I've just eaten though it makes me feel so sick!

I drop everything! I get so cross at myself! My partner isn't that helpful though so I've adopted this strange crouch technique and a bend and twist for doing up shoes :lol: still going strong with my shoes and they're buckles! If I've just eaten though it makes me feel so sick!

You're doing your shoes from standing? :shock:

You're doing your shoes from standing? :shock:

Haha - ish! It's not a pretty sight! Do worry about squishing baby though :oooo:

Lol a customer asked for something today without thinking I went down to the bottom shelf to pick it up for her and got completely stuck. I then had to crawl to a suitable place where I could pull myself up lol good job I've given up on wearing skirts lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back