butt pain :(

Reaction score
I have a pain in my right butt cheek more often than not. At times this can be very sore when I walk :( .........its only with the one butt cheek.

has anyone experienced this ?

someone told me it will be the baby lying on a nerve ......?

Does this ease up or is there anything I can do ?

x

I had this saturday night in my left bum cheek!! Put it down to baby being on something mine was when i walked aswelx

its getting really painful at times when I walk and has become very regular :( im only 22 weeks so still long way to go yet before maternity leave x

Yeah this will come and go hun, look clisely at howyouvebeen sitting recently to see if you have aggrivated it , but lits of pressure inside can trap the netve at bottom of spine/ tail

Yep I have left butt cheek pain. Ive put it down to sciatica. Spoke to midwife at my 28 week appointment yest and she refering me for physio ;) x

mummy to ds 11/7/11
pregnant *team pink* due 12/9/13

I have this left butt check. My chiropractor said it was too early to be pregnancy related but now I'm not sure. It's getting more frequent. I'm seeing the dr next Monday I'll ask him.

Me too especially when I was sitting in work midwife said may be sciatica or baby on nerve xx

I didn't mention this at my MW app on Monday and don't have another appointment until end of July :( . It was really sore today esp when I got into my car to drive home from work x

I have this left butt check. My chiropractor said it was too early to be pregnancy related but now I'm not sure. It's getting more frequent. I'm seeing the dr next Monday I'll ask him.

It's not too early at all, that's absolute rubbish!

I've just been signed off for two weeks with sciatica. Mine is really bad when sitting normally so I've been told to find a comfortable position and rest

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back