Bumps

Kitana

Reaction score
Hey girls!
When did you start showing? I want to try to keep my pregnancy hidden till Christmas, but I don't know whether can still keep it hidden at 14 weeks?!

With my first pregnancy my bump popped at 15 weeks.

I'm just under 12 weeks now and although I can see a change in my body shape, it's not obvious to everyone else.

You'll probably be able to keep it hidden, especially at this time of year, as you can get away with baggy jumpers etc.

XX

I think it was around 18 weeks I had to get maternity trousers in my first pregnancy. 6 weeks in my second haha. Hopefully Christmas jumpers will still be in fashion this year, they're nice and baggy aren't they ha! Will all your friends and family not be asking why you aren't drinking? I know I will raise a few suspicions at my work Xmas do... Have to invent some UTI that needs antibiotics or something haha xx

I'm nearly 12 weeks and I'm showing quite a bit. I can get away with it while I'm out by wearing a coat or baggy hoodies but not for much longer lol

This is my first pregnancy so I hope the bump will stay hidden till Xmas! My brother knows and he said that he will make sure to switch the drinks at my parent's place! He doesn't drink because he doesn't like the taste, he usually drinks a mix of apple juice and fizzy water iso champagne. He will try to switch his for my sake, so sweet haha! I'm not really a drinker so if I only have one drink nobody will look at me differently. I don't know whether I will be able to keep my mouth shut till then though :lol:

With my first pregnancy it was about week 15/16...
With this one.... well I'm not out of tri 1 yet and strangers are asking me when I'm due!

Attachments

• 2016-10-26 20.33.12.jpg
    2016-10-26 20.33.12.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 25
  • 2016-10-26 20.35.05.jpg
    2016-10-26 20.35.05.jpg
    343.6 KB · Views: 26
I'm just trying to wait till after my scan on Friday and then I can announce it lol

I'm not even 12 weeks yet and my stomachs form and I can't suck it in (bit
If pudge since 1st) with my son I began showing around 12-14 weeks xxx

I think it was around 18 weeks I had to get maternity trousers in my first pregnancy. 6 weeks in my second haha. Hopefully Christmas jumpers will still be in fashion this year, they're nice and baggy aren't they ha! Will all your friends and family not be asking why you aren't drinking? I know I will raise a few suspicions at my work Xmas do... Have to invent some UTI that needs antibiotics or something haha xx

6weeks?! Haha I think I'm going to be joining you on maternity clothes soon!

You show faster if it's not your first right?! I can't wait to scream it to the world but at the same time I want to be cautious... 6 weeks now and no sign of a bump yet, just feel a bit bloated. Fat. Lol
Thanks for your replies girls, makes me think I might be able to hide it till Christmas! :hug:

Oh wow Eryinera that's an amazing bump already!

Violet definitely earlier with second. I had people at work guessing well before I announced due to bump xx

Kitana what a lovely brother! It's so hard to keep quiet xx

I think it's because technically this is my 6th pregnancy. im going to look like a house if this Contines lol. When a stranger asked me when I was due and I said may I saw her cogs turning then she goes "but that's ages away!" I was like.... yep lol

Where keeping it hidden until Christmas, partly because I've had a Mc after 12 weeks so I don't fell that it's a safe time frame for me. We've booked a gender scan for Christmas week and revealing on Christmas Day hopefully. I'm getting away with a bump for now lol. I do keep pinching my husbands hoodys xx

Where keeping it hidden until Christmas, partly because I've had a Mc after 12 weeks so I don't fell that it's a safe time frame for me. We've booked a gender scan for Christmas week and revealing on Christmas Day hopefully. I'm getting away with a bump for now lol. I do keep pinching my husbands hoodys xx

We're keeping it hidden till Christmas too want to surprise family and put scan pics in little wrapped boxes :D. When's your scan due roughly? Mine may be just before Christmas xxx

Wow Ery!! You have a gorgeous bump already!!

Ams, my brother is just as excited and it feels a bit like a mission for him lol switching drinks without anyone noticing. Mission Impossible for him dun dun dun dun dun dun.... :lol::lol::lol:

Yes I have the same ideas Violet! my 14 week scan is for the 22nd, and we're celebrating Christmas on the 23rd! Perfect timing! I'm going to make an envelope with grandma and grandpa on it. My grandparents will think it's for them but my parents will be stunned if i gave it to them! First grandchild! :baby:

Yes I have the same ideas Violet! my 14 week scan is for the 22nd, and we're celebrating Christmas on the 23rd! Perfect timing! I'm going to make an envelope with grandma and grandpa on it. My grandparents will think it's for them but my parents will be stunned if i gave it to them! First grandchild! :baby:
Awwww they're gonna love it!!! That's such a cute surprise Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back