Bumped into OH's ex!

Discussion in 'Second Trimester' started by Happybunny, Dec 12, 2007.

1. Happybunny

Happybunny Well-Known Member

Hello!

Why is it, when you look like crap, you always bump into the last person in the world you want to see??? :evil:

We were in the waiting room for my scan today, I looked really minging, no make-up, glasses on, frumpy clothes. I also had my Ipod on and was quietly listening to my hypnobirthing script. I looked really stupid!

Some woman I vaguely recognised kept staring at me and Tom; I wasn't sure why. Then Tom pointed out that it was his ex girlfriend. Gah! We haven't seen her in like 10 years!!! Why today? When I look like Queen Ming of Ming Land?

Why couldn't I have dressed nicely and put my make up on? :roll: :roll: :roll:

2. Tegala-7thMarch08

Tegala-7thMarch08 Well-Known Member

u was waitin in a waitin room for pregnant ppl im sure she realised that hun :) have sum of these thou :) :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

3. poppy160

poppy160 Well-Known Member

Oh I feel for you, just recently had a similarish experience to you..OHs gran bumped into his ex the other day and she reveals that she is also pregnant and is due a week before me..apparently she saw me and OH the other day and she knew I was pregnant cause I had a 'Fat Stomach,' and she's really lucky in that she's not showing atall yet. And that we 'Better not be in hosptial together,' I always look gross..at least I was blissfully unaware..well, until yesterday.. :( :hug:

4. Suzie and Faith

Suzie and Faith Well-Known Member

:hug: tis always the way! I'm hoping we don't bump into my OHs ex - they were together years ago and only for a few months but she was obsessive and a compulsive liar. She once told everyone she was pregnant with his baby. Then admitted that they hadn't had sex and she'd made it up. And then she spread a rumour a while ago that I was pregnant - which now is amusing as i am.
    In fact it'd be funny to see her.

But yes, i always look my worst when i see people i'd like to look 'blooming' in front of.

5. GBLiz

GBLiz Well-Known Member

ha, i wouldnt mind bumping into any of his exes cos i'd be thinking, i may look like poop but HA we're getting married and im having his baby mwahahahahaha :twisted:

6. Babylicious

Babylicious Well-Known Member

7. BeckyJ

BeckyJ Well-Known Member

:hug: its always the way isnt it, y cant u bump in2 these peeps wen ur lookin ur best

id jus think ha ha unlucky he's with me and we are so happy we are having a baby :D

8. debecca

debecca Well-Known Member

"Queen Ming of Mingland" :rotfl:

Poor you though. I hate exes. I'm glad my OH doesn't have any, or at least none that were serious.

9. mrsbrickelltobe

mrsbrickelltobe Well-Known Member

hhahaha :rotfl: im glad theres others like me!!!

his ex was a minger when he was with her, but i was shopping the other day, i was knackered, bloated, spotty, .... waddling down the high st, and came face to face with s l a g t i t s (his ex)looking all polished in her little pink travel agents u niform and high heels.

she gave me a sarky smile as if to say ha, look at the state of you, so i give her an even bigger one clutching my "fat/stretch marked tummy" flashed my engagement ring and waddled off.

god, i am sooo childish lol :rotfl: