Bump?!?!

Amylize

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

Just a random post really but just looking for some reasurrance.
I have just turned 15 weeks and although i can see a slight difference in my belly i still think it looks like a food bump lol.

I dont see the midwife until 7th March (for my 16wk) appointment even though ill be 18+1!

my belly is still quite soft and when i run my fingers or hand over my bump the only place i feel a slight curve is just above my public bone which feels maybe like my uterus. Is this normal or should it be further up by now?

Also on a morning i'm still quite slim, just my belly gets bigger and slightly harder throughtout the day.

Can any of you lovely ladies shed some light?
xx

Hey :D. I'm only a few weeks ahead of you and have near to NOTHING there yet. My tummy is definitely more food baby than baby still so not to worry :). I do the same, just get bloated towards the evening then by the time I wake up, flat as a pancake again!
Everything's fine with my bab, but the MW said being fairly tall and slim tends to mean you don't show as early because your uterus has further up to travel :).
Just think, it's less to get rid of once you have the bab :D. Abs of steel!!
xx

Make a pregnancy ticker

Heya Hun!

Well I am in the same boat and I am starting to worry so it will be interesting to see what others think about this. I have a MW aapointment on Friday so I will ask her then....

I just look fatter than normal and I don't have a bump!!

xx

Hey :D. I'm only a few weeks ahead of you and have near to NOTHING there yet. My tummy is definitely more food baby than baby still so not to worry :). I do the same, just get bloated towards the evening then by the time I wake up, flat as a pancake again!
Everything's fine with my bab, but the MW said being fairly tall and slim tends to mean you don't show as early because your uterus has further up to travel :).
Just think, it's less to get rid of once you have the bab :D. Abs of steel!!
xx

Make a pregnancy ticker

Your lucky to be tall and slim lol!

Lol i'm very short at 5feet lol, but i was at my slimmest when i fell pregnant because me and my OH were working out for our All inclusive holiday we had in December! I prob have put all and maybe a few extra pounds on though. i havent had morning sickness just eaten when i felt sick, which carbs were the only thing that sustained my hunger longer. I am hoping to get back into the swing of it though, starting yoga and pilates and hopefully when i find the courage to buy a maternity swim suit lol ill swim too.

I just seem to have put weight on around my middle (waist espically 4 "!!!!) then under my belly button and my boobs! which are huge!!! (luckily always had big boobs though.

xx

Heya Hun!

Well I am in the same boat and I am starting to worry so it will be interesting to see what others think about this. I have a MW aapointment on Friday so I will ask her then....

I just look fatter than normal and I don't have a bump!!

xx

I'm really not happy about having to wait till im 18 weeks to see midwife :(

Hey dont worry its completely normal. With my first pregnancy i didnt start getting a bump until i was almost 6 months and then it just suddenly grew! Everybody is different and carry their babies in different ways. My bump was always low down and so far this pregnancy seems to be the same! Make the most of being able to fit in your normal clothes and enjoy being able to see your toes while you still can,lol!

I wouldn't worry hun, my uterus is only an inch or two above my navel now, I think it gets level with it around 20 weeks, or somewhere around that time, so I wouldn't worry about it being low, when I had my 16 week check at 15 +4 mine was around the same, although I have a visible bump, it,s still soft most of the time and I,m not particularly overweight, just a couple of extra pounds where I don't want them lol

Thanks Ladies,

I do still get into my my normal clothes but i find them a little too tight around my middle now. i tend to wear leggings and baggy jumpers or tops. i can stil wear my tops though, but saying that i have a top which is a size 8 and it flattens my boobs now lol xx

Make the most of it lol.
I'm 15+4 and can't fit into a lot of my clothes already! My bump is well and truly there!

Everyone is different, and everyones bump grows at different rates. One day ull wake up and it'll be staring u in the face lol x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

lol same I have a siz 8 dress which fits everywhere apart from my boobs.... they have to be squashed in!xx

I bought a lovely wrap dress from Matalan last week and still managed a size 10, just my boobs look huge! lol My OH isnt complaining though.

Hey hun i wouldn't worry too.much bout it, im 30 weeks on Fri and still.hardly look preggers people are shocked when i say as i just look like i ate too.much:( they are even more shocked when i say how far along i am :) people carry in different ways so wouldn't worry xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tchotchke
Back