bump to baby pictures - playing around on computer!

poppypd

Reaction score
Was just having a play around on computer with all the bump pics i've taken so far. Weird to see belly grow on one piece of paper!
Thought i'd share on here!

Attachments

• Hovis bump to baby in pictures .jpg
    Hovis bump to baby in pictures .jpg
    380.5 KB · Views: 72
How lovely. Bellys really do blow up in tri 3 don't they!

Awwww wow I love it! So amazing seeing the growth! xxxxx

Lovely bump :love: !!! I have also documented my bump growth and have started to make an album that I will give to my little girl when she gets older...so she can see how she was growing (also inside my bump) :)

Thanks Ladies, I thought I'd do it it for my baby to see when she's older see what changes our bodies have to go through!!!! I've done a diary too from the very start and put into scrap book. I'm also working on a special photo album with pics of both me and OH from when we were babies to how we met etc. Back to the bump pictures - when I went to 31 week appointment I measured 35 weeks (it does suddenly seem to grow in the pics I noticed!) and I had to get extra growth scan, it was extra fluid and i'm being monitored every couple weeks. I'm still measuring big, 39 weeks at 35 weeks! So I wonder if I will grow much more - My last growth scan the fluid level had stayed the same but baby had grown.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back