BUMP....... need a crane to carry me around now lol

bump32weeks012.jpg

bump32weeks004.jpg

HA HA HA OMG.... its sooo big and im only 32 weeks... and no im not having twins lol

Lovely bump honey - can't help but want to give it a pat!! Must be my job but I love big bumps!!

hehehehe thanks...your mad..... god im counting the days until i get cant this baby out now

Aww your bump is gorgeous! its all baby which is nice i think i have spread in all directions but my bump is definately gettin big now, no disguising it anymore.
i darent take a picture cos i dont thing the camera has a wide angle lense on it lmao
do you know if your having a boy or girl?

oh yea of course you are lol i knew that.
Lovely name :)

Bump's looking great Paradysso - AND your belly button hasn't popped out you lucky thing!!!

LBxx

wow Elaine you must be ready to pop!! lol such a neat bump!!

steph x

I've just shown charlotte ur tummy pic (we're having a mum and daughter moment) - 'oh my goodness, that's just like daddys', and just to make you feel better, she thinks you're going to get even bigger!!!!

In 8 weeks, yours will at least go down, stus can only get bigger :shock:

hiya,
what a bump!!! its gorgeous, i was about that size (maybe bigger) at your stage im 35 weeks now!
the first thing people ask me is " oh my god, your huge are you having twins?" i feel like punching them in the face and shouting NO!
LOL!!!!
are you carrying a boy?

hey thanks hun

yeah i feel like punching people too..... lol

no the scan lady thinks its a girl but im not too sure i beleive her...just feels like its a boy.. not that i know what a girl feels like as its my first lol call its mother intuition..? who knows will find out in 7 weeks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back