bump names!

Riven otherwise known as Bug :)

Mainly because after trying for 3 years I thought I had picked up a sickness bug, I was much happier with what it was though :)

Mine is nugget, cos I like nuggets haha. And I like to think its baking in there as well lol

Well atm I am TTC so I dont have a bump to name lol, but when I was pregnant with my first he was Beckham as all the little blighter did was kick me!

I just called mine baba bump with my first lol im thinking something more creative when this bump starts to appear tho :)

We call mine Little Sausage.
Then when it has been naughty (not showing off at scans etc.) we call it "Silly Sausage".

We called ours peaches lol because we didn't want to tell anyone until 12 weeks so it was our code name :)

in my first pregnancy it was called smudge, cos when i showed OH a pic of what it looked like on a scan he said it was just a little smudge. wonder what my next will be fx

Ours is called Blob, the whole family calls it this, even though it's far past being a blob at 17 weeks now! =)

We call ours Pickle, just because we didnt like calling him 'it' until we knew he was a he and because he's mooned the sonographer twice the little Pickle!
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back