bump names!

noofy

Reaction score
thought I'd start a thread for all the mum-to-be's to post the name of their bump :)

We call the bump roo, like a kangaroo :)

As per signature mine is called peanut ... the whole family call it that now ... its so funny!

Ours is called Minion lol x

My big sister and BIL called their bump Minion too! Now my nephew is here it is funny to think he was once Minion lol xx

OH calls me pet, so now he asks how his pets are feeling :) xx

Eddie as we found out in Edinburgh although people think we are now going to call baby Eddie or Edwina! x

My best friend calls me Bub so I call my bump Baby Bub :)

Dupree, as in You, Me and Dupree now that there's three of us!!

Mine is called splodge, named by niece after she saw early scan at six weeks xxx

I call mine bean. I know it's well pasts being a bean now, but the name has stuck. My mum and dad refer to it as grandbean! Btw hate saying it when refering to my baby but don't really know what else to put as we don't know the flavour yet! :)

XX

My big sister and BIL called their bump Minion too! Now my nephew is here it is funny to think he was once Minion lol xx

cool great minds lol

hubby was actually referring to me when he started to mention Minion but I thought he meant bump and its kinda stuck xx

As my ticker says, we all call mine Little Dragon, mostly because I'm welsh :') I often refer to him/her as bubs though x

I'm with larlybelle-we call ours Pip cos it was the size of an apple pop when we found out!!

cool great minds lol

hubby was actually referring to me when he started to mention Minion but I thought he meant bump and its kinda stuck xx

Lol. That's so cute xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back