bump is growing half an inch a day!!!!

Manda&Thomas

Reaction score
me and hubby have been messuring my belly everyday for the past 3 days and it just keeps growing :)
im not full up or just eaten or anything either when we do it and its not at night when my bump is hard lol
anyone else's growing like this??
manda xx

lol! :)
I havent been measuring but my bump did seem to pop out quickly between about 18 and 21 weeks!! A growth spurt maybe?

well get messuring sarah!!!
mines now 36 1/2 inches round my belly button area :)
manda xx

Mine's 34" at my belly button! Looking forward to actually looking pregnant not just 'Thicker' as one person said!!! :D :rotfl:

aww thicker bless you my mother commented on the size of me now today made me feel very self concush (sp) so i put a t-shirt on
manda xx

I think I'm finally starting to get a bump! :dance: Still look more fat than anything though

i just measured around my waist level with my belly button for the first time and its 43 inches!! :shock: omg! :shock: :eek:

yep defo get a piccie up :)
il be taking new ones after my scan on tues will get hubby to do it so might get a better angle
manda xx

Its a pain trying to take pictures by ureself! but the last one i took was at 16 weeks!

blimey i take new ones every week lol but then i am quite sad and messure my belly everynite :roll: :roll:
manda xx

Its not sad lol i didnt even think to measure it! Now how stupid is that! lol

lol im just too excited everything that happens even growing half an inch i seem to notise it and write it down!!!!
manda xx

I have a pregnancy journal and i love it!!! I write down stuff like im talking to the baby lol I love reading it over again from when i was only a few weeks pregnant and how sick i was!

aww hubby talks to my bump its his thing to do with the baby as he cant feel anything yet he feels really left out
manda xx

My OH felt it last night for the first time properly. its amazing because ill slouch on the sofa with my hand on my belly and ill feel a hard lump rise up then go where the baby is moving and the kicks are gettin so hard now!! I got shouted at last night tho because i leant forward to get a drink off the table and he shouted STOP IT URE SQUASHING HIM! lol i thought that was hilarious!! He has his hand on my belly permentately while were in bed or sitting together.

K, I measured, its 39" at belly button

Waist - lol well, whats left of one is still 31" was 24" 3months ago :shock: LOL

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back