Bump getting bigger by the second!!!

bute69

Reaction score
Has anyone else noticed how your bump suddenly gets bigger?! I didn't think I was that big this morning, but looked at bump just now and it's grown loads. I have a T shirt and 2 fleeces on and I can see bump under all that!

I dont have a proper bump yet! I just look fat :( Wonder when I'll just pop out? I am 21 weeks already so hopefully soon lol x

I,m at the podgey stage right now lol, I just look bloated. I was like this with my boys and one morning when I got up there it was!! A nice obvious bump.

Well I'm 26 weeks nearly 27 and I am huge. I have gone from a size 8 figure to looking more like I need a tent. :)

over night mine has grown tons. I knew it would cos I was getting stretchy muscle pains last night, AJ was very quiet (actually had a good nights sleep!) and my skin over my bump was really tight.

Mine has grown LOADS in the last couple of days, I could almost feel it stretching yesterday!

Mine has gone from nothing to very visible in the last 3 weeks, although if I wear my big coat and scarf you can't quite tell... The hilarious thing is that I still haven't adapted to my new dimensions so keep trying to squeeze myself through gaps that are too small and getting stuck!!!

Mine has gone from nothing to very visible in the last 3 weeks, although if I wear my big coat and scarf you can't quite tell... The hilarious thing is that I still haven't adapted to my new dimensions so keep trying to squeeze myself through gaps that are too small and getting stuck!!!

I keep doing that and thinking why can't I fit through there????? Then I bump the bump and feel paranoid all day that I have knocked AJs head and given him concussion!!!!! lol

my bump has only recently come out, but i have noticed it change loads over the last 2-4 days! weird

I saw your thread and straight away thought...me too!! I feel like the last 2 weeks I have really began to show, everyone in work is like 'Where has that appeared from??!!!' ha I love my little bump. Some days though I get an aching in the bottom of my belly, any one else get this??? xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm just about to turn 18 weeks and also have noticed this last week my little belly has popped out of nowhere! :) Glad to be looking actually pregnant now rather than just a tad podgy lol Although I can still hide it easily with baggier/comfy clothes. I also noticed last night in particular how tight my belly started to feel, so much so that I just kept piling on the thick oily moisturiser! Just in case... ;)
I also noticed when I was out shopping by myself the other day that I started to get my woddle on! pmsl shaking that bum way more than usual hehehe just hoping it dont grow as much as the front lol

:D

Oh I forgot to mention I too have had that achy feeling low down right above the pubic line like that area of skin and belly is stretching...feels bit uncomfortable but comes and goes and well am obsessed with the moisturiser so hoping my skin will be fine even if it is stretching down there. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back