Bump feels tight and heavy...

jendav81

Reaction score
Hi guys,

All day my bump has felt tight and heavy, as if baby is lying sideways round me (not that I could tell if it was, it just feels like that!).

Did any of you have similar feelings? Is it normal? :think:

Thanks in advance xxx

I get a tight bump some days too, try not to worry :)

It normally happens when baby gets into an awkward position, it can be really uncomfortable too

Yeh i know how you feel! sometimes a light prod or laying a certain way can convince baby to move round so it's more comfy for you.

But i'm sure it's totally normal! :)

Hi! In the second trimester the tightness can also be Braxton Hicks. Actually, that can happen from the very beginning, but is more noticeable in second and third trimesters. There is a lot about it online.

i used to get that quite often dont anymore though
think its too cramped in there for him now to move about as much :)
manda xx

Frequently!!!!!!!!!!!
Baby Collier likes to lean agianst my tummy it feels as if he may explode out like the Alien. :lol:
I had a tight bump this morning and yesterdays well at least once a day now.
So its pretty normal
Yes it can be uncomfortable and once in a while a bit painful. But i know baby is ok growning and active as he plays mummy up. and gives me belly ache :roll: :D

like manda I used to get it alot but not anymore really, it was especially towards the evening too and it really did feel so tight and heavy like Id burst at any moment :?

its comes back lool i get a tight bump every so ofen :D i think its bhs and also the way hes leying :)

Thanks guys, I feel better now, I had a warm shower (waiting on new bathroom being fitted... yay!) which seemed to help xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back