Bump feels different.....

Mrsjones1209

Reaction score
According to hubby!
He came home from his night shift, got in to bed, stroked my belly and said it feels really different but he can't explain how?! (Useful man as always! Ha ha!)
Has anyone else noticed a change in their bump around now?

Karlie xxx

Mines just dropped!
Feels more tender aswell but thats it!! X

What kinda of diff!!! Lol bloody men!
I haven't noticed anything different with mine yet, I think she's lower but not different as such.

Xx

Tapatalking. X

That's what I said!
I was like 'WHAT DO YOU MEAN DIFFERENT?! YOU CAN'T JUST SAY AND NOT EXPLAIN YOURSELF PROPERLY YOU FOOL! GOOD DIFFERENT, BAD DIFFERENT!? WHAT!' Lol!
Over dramatic I know but what did he expect! You can't say something like that to a pregnant woman!
I know he's dropped a lot and grown a bit but that's as different to me as it gets, haha!

Uchhh, I feel so sick today and I'm menna be going out for food with friends this afternoon :( well can't be bothered!

Karlie xxx

Mine goes soft sometimes and I'm like ok where has my daughter gone?! Haha x maybe that could be it? X

Haha! That's exactly how I'd of been... Same when my oh tried to explain if he was at my cervix or not, I was like... All I got was 'its like a plug hole' haha cheers! ;)
Xx

Tapatalking. X

Mine goes soft sometimes and I'm like ok where has my daughter gone?! Haha x maybe that could be it? X

Mine does this! It's like... Has she come out without me knowing lol
The top of my bump is completely empty!! I can push it right in! Strange! X

Tapatalking. X

Mine goes empty on the left and at the top, I'm like erm my baby is lost! Haha x

Ah I'm jealous ur bf will even have a go at finding ur cervix, I asked my oh to check if he could feel and his face was a picture! And the second time I asked, he totally ignored me and I was like erm babe did u listen? And he said "I heard exactly what I said and I'm ignoring u!" Haha he really will not even attempt it! But every time he rings me he's like "you in labour yet?!" Haha no pressure then! X

Haha! Bless him. Think my oh thinks he's a doctor now tho lol
Xx

Tapatalking. X

When I touched my bump it just felt all hard? But I know what u mean when it goes all soft! sometimes I'm like 'helloooo?! Is there anybody in there? You can't have gone far?!' Lol! It's so weird!

Karlie xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back