Bump Buddy wanted!

pitterpatter

Reaction score
Calling all ladies due in march 2014... anyone due around the 19th???
Want to be my bump buddy?

xxx:bump:

Hiya Hun sorry I just noticed this. I'm bump buddies with blue girl and I'm due on the 16th I think she's due on the 15th come join us if you want x

I'm due 11th march if anyone wants to be my buddy. From my experience last time round it's good to have a couple if bump buddies with due dates a couple of weeks apart as if your due around same date there is the chance you may both be in labour around same time and therefore unable to do each others labour thread etc xx

what is a bump buddy if you dont mind me askin x x

a bump buddy is someone who is due near the same time as you and you buddy up and go through the tri's together - and if there is ever a time when you can't update yourself - you keep in contact with your buddy and they post on here for you to let everyone know how you're going etc :)

hello girlies thats a good idea! Tiggy and Naomip lets be buddies! anyone else around that date too join in! xxx

My online calculated date is 22nd march but my gp said she worked it out as 19th march - apparently theirs doesn't adjust for.cycle length etc.Either way I'm due around the same time so would love to join you! X

Yay it's nice to have a bump buddy so early on I look forward to getting to know you all better. Baby bean yep come on in and join us xx

Hello babybean... join in : ) yay! So have any of your girls seen your gp yet? and have you been referred to midwife yet? xxx

Yay :) thanks! I've seen my gp who said I won't have anything until my scan which is due around 7th September, just have to wait for the letter to come through. It seems so far away! X

I'm eager for a bump buddy! I'm due around the 15th March!

My area there's no point in seeing your GP cause he'll only do a urine sample which I've done plenty of! So waiting to book my appointment with the midwife and dating scan!

Raerae90 you can be our bump buddy! Cool we have a little squad of us now ha! Well im guessing my scan date wont be until beginning of september either... hmm your right it does feel ages away! we are half way to that date now tho so im sure it will go fast! Dont we see the midwife for a chat around 8 weeks? im sure ive heard some ladies doing that..and then she books you in for 12 week scan? Im sure il know a bit more after GP appointment tomorrow. : )x

I'm due around then too! The 18th :) so I'm looking for a bump buddy too! Xx

Saw a midwife at 8 weeks last time but my gp said not this time - maybe due to it being a second pregnancy or maybe my gp was wrong?! Who knows! March seems to be a popular due month hehe :)

March does seem popular! Well we have lots of friends to talk to now so its great! Just been out for tea with OH was lovely until i went the toilet...had some very very light pinky brown Cm was worried....only when i wiped and havent had anymore... it was hardly anything but cant help but worry! arghhh nightmare! x

Hi All, my online due date calculator says 7th March, midwife says 4th. Waiting for scan to confirm! Would love a bump buddy ( or two) especially as this is my first pregnancy and I really don't know what I'm doing!! OH is lovely, but a bit uncomfortable about how women's bodies work. Also some spotting last night, but stopped now. Hopeful baby is ok and have been told to rest x x

Aw a bump buddy - how have I not heard of this before?!

I'm due around 21st Feb if anyone wants to be mine. :) x

Country girl your welsome to join in here! we range from begining of march to mid march so far.. but your a little bit more ahead of us so you will be able to share how your feeling 1-2 weeks ahead of us : ) Have any of you got a tiny bump yet? i mean more bloating probably but theres defo something there..i normally have a flat tum...hmm x

Thanks pitterpatter!

I haven't got a bump yet, but then I have weight around my middle so I am bloated (and have put more weight on) so its just squidgy still haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back