Bump buddy please :) x

lauralou

Reaction score
Hey ladies x loving all the labour threads, getting me so excited now, especially as it seems to be all the ladies who were ttc at around the same time, eeeeeek it's so close now!!

I love the way we get kept up to date in the labour threads but I've just realised I haven't got anyone to do mine?

Any offers? :) xxxxxx

Ill be your bump buddy if you want , I'd like one to :) x

Yes please :) who will go first we're so close !! Lets hope were both on time :) x

Yay :) x ahhhh I know, well I went 9 days over last time so anything less than that will suit me! Haha x

Yeh I went 6 days over with my little boy .. They say boys are lazy tho lol xx

YAY glad my july mummas have some bump buddies! :D I cant wait for our labour threads!! :D xx

I apologise now if mine takes days!! Haha x I was in labour for 5 days last time..... Good luck keeping up! X

Awww hun!

Ive exchanged numbers with mine so we can try our best to text each other.. but ive warned her my OH will be too nervous to text on my behave and my mother will probs throw my phone out the window if she sees me texting in labour hahaha! So mine will probs get everyone all excited and u wont here anything until hes out!! xx

O god lol no probs I was 6 hours ill send you some of my fast labour dust :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back