Bump Belt

DebbieM

Reaction score
Just wondering... Do you use a bump belt when driving?

I use one now just incase... safer for baby :D

Ive said no cos im not using one at the mo, the midwife has advised me to use one tho, so am looking in to getting one.

I used one when i was pregnant i found it made the seatbelt more comfy :D

I haven't got a bump at the moment :( Might look at getting one later on though as they sound like a good idea

I got mine from Kiddicare:

http://www.kiddicare.com/webapp/wcs/sto ... 876_10001_

The BabySafe Bump Belt is designed to help protect the unborn child whilst the pregnant mother is travelling by car.

An ordinary vehicle lap belt can exert extreme pressure on the womb in the event of an accident, as the mother can be projected forward with a force of up to 5 tons.

The new BabySafe Bump Belt is easily fitted to a standard car seat and belt to encourage the expectant mother to position the lap portion of the seat belt over the hips and under the belly, to divert pressure away from the unborn child.

:D

ive put yes as im about to get one as i do alot of driving.

I voted no coc i dont find a normal seat belt uncomfortable, the top strap is way above my bump and the bottom on rests on my legs so not sure how it could rest on my bump?

i've had one since i was 8wks pg... i had a bump in the car and ended up at the EPU getting checked so OH went out and bought one immediately... we got ours from blooming marvellous.

i have to say its great to have it now i have a big bump

I haven't got one..I don't really do alot of driving but when I do I'm terrible, I used to be really good but since being pregnant I don't pay so much attention. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back